On The Spot!
Your favourite feature - On the Spot, this week with Mrs Lowe...
Next for on the spot is Y10/11 Personal Development Coach, Mrs Lowe.
1. What's your perfect "day off"?
Chilling with the Family.
2. Favourite ever box set?
3. What song most reminds you of when you were at secondary school?
Madness "One step Beyond"
4. What is the best excuse you have heard from a student for not doing their homework ?
My House flooded and because it's on a slope the water rose up into my bedroom and it got washed out of the open window.
5. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
6. If you could choose anyone, living or dead, which 3 people would you invite over for dinner, and why?
-Amy Winehouse for musical entertainment. "Life is so much rewarding if you strive for something rather than take what's given to you on a plate.
-Marilyn Monroe for old style Hollywood Glamour "To all the girls that think your're ugly because you're not a size 0 you're are the beautiful one. Its society who's ugly"
-Coco Channel for style chat, ""Fashion fades, only style remains the same".
7. Favourite season and why?
Autumn, I love crisp mornings, Sunday afternoons curled up in front of the fire watching a movies.
8. What were you like at school?
Lively, unique and a character.
9. What's your favourite food?
A full roast dinner.
10. You’re marooned on a deserted island; which 3 items would you wish to have with you, and why?
Matches to light a fire as I hate to be cold.
Moisturiser because I hate having dry skin.
Tunnocks Caramel Wafers my favourite Biscuits.
Thanks Mrs Lowe for some great answers!